New Company Registration Service
Malaysia Company Incorporation services for locals & foreigners.
A smart way to incorporate your business
Incorporate or register SDN BHD (Private Limited or LLC) company in Malaysia that is fully owned by foreign director & shareholder.
The director of any company in Malaysia must by the Companies Act 2017, be at least one director, who each has his principle or only place of residence within Malaysia.
To qualify as a ‘Malaysian resident’, the person must reside in Malaysia 182 days or more according to the Income Tax Act 1967.
vOffice is a virtual office & serviced office provider in Malaysia for over 6 years and due to the nature of our specialization, company incorporation / company registration has became a integral part of our business. We are authorized and fully qualified to assist business owner; local or foreign to set up their business here in Malaysia. Our team also provides a full range of support service to ensure your business is compliance with all necessary legislative requirement here in Malaysia.
Complementary 3 months Virtual Office Platinum service
This complementary plan worth RM717
What can we do for you?
- To Incorporate or register a SDN BHD (Private Limited or LLC) company in Malaysia that is fully owned by foreign director
- Prepare bank resolution to open a Business / Current / Cheque book bank account in Malaysia
Requirements to start processing the new company incorporation
- Clear passport copy of the director(s) and individual shareholder(s)
- Local address for the Director(s) (if you do not have one, we can assist you with this)
- Director's Age must above 18
- Director(s) are not convicted of any serious offence within the past 5 year
- Director(s) are not a bankruptcy
- Complete our standard Company Registration Form (Click here to download the form - PDF)
*Note: Due to the recent change of Malaysia Company Act 2017, a new version of Company Registration Form and Brochure will be available soon.
- 1 free name search for all 1st time applications. Subsequent name search upon name rejection chargeable at RM70 per search
- Complete set of all documentation to accompany your company registration
- 5 sets of Notice of Registration and Company Profile from SSM
In short, our listed price is all inclusive price. Your Malaysian company is ready and fully registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) also known as Companies Commission of Malaysia. Once we inform you that your company is ready, you are ready to conduct business legally in your new Malaysian Company Name.